Sharab Pike Hatte Wale Ko Paise Nahi Diye

Hello friends, my name is Suraj and I work as an operations executive in Okhla, Delhi.
This is the story of when happiness spread in my house, i.e. when a girl was born in my house, we all were very happy, I named the girl Navdeep Kaur. So all the people in our house and my office staff were very happy. The office staff asked me for a party in which there were two categories of people, one who used to drink alcohol and the other who did not drink. I said okay, I will keep the party in the office itself.
I ordered tea, samosas and some snacks and they started enjoying.

After this came the turn of the drinkers, I was also one of them. Now we started planning where to go, so we planned to go to Faridabad.

We went there and we stopped the car at a hatta, we took a bottle of whisky there, I will tell you the name, Black Dog then at that hatta we ordered chicken and some snacks, the hutta was no less than a beer bar, there was good lighting, good crowd and loud music was playing.
We enjoyed a lot and also did some great dancing. While enjoying, there were two boys sitting on the table next to us. They asked me for cigarettes twice, I gave them. In return they were giving me their cigarettes but I did not take them because I did not smoke the cigarettes they had, while doing this, we started talking and those two guys came to our table. Now they had also ordered a lot of food and we also had a bottle of Chivas Regal which we were drinking. While eating and drinking we danced and enjoyed too. I was conscious of one thing that I had to pay the Hatta wala while leaving, after some time my office friend came and asked me to go outside to the washroom. I went outside. As soon as I came out he quickly made me sit in the car and left.  In a drunken state I told him that I have to pay the shopkeeper, he asked how much the bill would be according to you, I said it would be around 5 thousand, I did not say anything, he had calculated, he said the people sitting with us were adding their bills to our bill, so his and our combined bill came to around 15 thousand, so I drove fast. That day I did not pay the shopkeeper and escaped from being robbed. Two days later when I went to the shop to pay, the shopkeeper said that I have received your money and asked who had paid the bill that day, the shopkeeper said that the two men sitting with you had paid, I said okay, the shopkeeper said yes and those people were also abusing you. We laughed a lot but that day we all learned one thing, if you go out to eat or drink, then mind your own business.
Thanks & Regards 
Suraj